Text three-dimensional

| Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here's another way to make a 3D text with Photoshop. This method is simple and yet it can have different results by changing a few things in its execution.

STEP 1

I create a new document, and I place my text at the centre of my image (I choose a color black).

STEP 2

I pixellise the layer of my text and I called Text1, then I change with the prospect Publishing> transformation> perspective.

STEP 3

I use the filter Esthétiques> stamping with the following adjustments:

STEP 4

I will now create my volume, for that I place on my Text1 layer, and then I take the tool displacement (V) and I press Alt while pressing the arrow at the top (about 30 times).

STEP 5

I merges all my layers and add a shadow: distance 50 and size 50.

my text is now in three dimensions and must is that it flies: p I think it is me!

Here is a small variant:




0 komentar:

Disclaimer: Lots of Tutorial in this Blogs is from other site. If you dont like your tutorial in here contact me to delete it.